We all desire long luscious bouncy hair wether relaxed or natural.. Just last week, my friend (she’s relaxed though) and I went to a drug store to get hair clips and some toiletries..
All of the sudden, we noticed a section for hair vitamins and suprisingly they were cheap lol, trust us girls to grab our copies😂 but at the end I was allergic to the “hair vitamins”:'( so I had to give my copy to my ever wanting friend😂
Now the reason for that impromptu story lol is to describe how we all desire long beautiful hair/tresses/mane however way you wanna refer it as..:)
So today, i will like to share some ways we can all grow our tresses not only long but Healthy…..
1. Endeavour to wash your hair weekly (either co- washing or shampooing), because on a clean scalp grows healthy hair. Always apply a leave in conditioner after shampooing.
2. Deep condition your hair regularly: it might be weekly or twice a month.. deep conditioning strengthens the follicles, makes the hair soft and prevents breakage.
3. Moisturize your hair always; when I say moisturize, I’m not saying put pomade or grease, usage of essential oils and water will do the job.
4. Do not hold on to split ends.. Trim at least once every six month
5. Hair vitamins/supplement; Using hair supplements helps stimulate fast growth, vitamins like, biotin, hair finity etc
6. Drink lots of water, at least 8cups of water daily.
7. Finger detangle often instead of using a comb, this will prevent breakage.
8. After washing hair, dry with an old t-shirt instead of a towel to prevent frizz
9. Regular scalp massage: massaging regularly with essential oils is great for hair growth, stimulates hair growth and good blood circulation. And its relaxing too 🙂
10. Protective styles
11. Sleep with a satin bonnet or a satin pillowcase.
12. Patience: don’t expect your hair to grow into waist length overnight or in 2weeks (it’s not weed😆)☝.. It takes time, just keep loving your hair and treating it right.
What regimen do you practice? Do share in the comment box
Thanks for your time, I appreciate… till next time always remember to embrace your hair and love yourself 💋💋