So, Ors hair mayonnaise huh? Hmmm Is it a staple natural hair product, it is worth the price, does it do a good job? And so many other questions you might have in your head right now concerning this product lol 🙂 Relax!! I gotchu.. Read further to know about my opinions concerning this product..
Ors hair mayonnaise deep treatment is an intensive deep conditioner for dry damaged hair (so if you have extremely dry hair this might be the deep treatment for you).. This product retailed for 300grivin (12$/ 4,380naira), I bought it from a natural hair seller in the country where I am because it is so difficult to find natural hair products in stores!
- The product consistency is very good, it is not so thick and not so watery.. just very normal
- It provides a great amount of slip when detangling.. Like detangling is easy breezy with this product
- This product actually reduces shedding and breakage.. when i used it on my hair during my wash day and i detangled, the amount of hair that shed was so little compared to when I wasn’t using it
- This product leaves your hair very very shiny and bouncy (like hello curls!! You better work!)
- It is very moisturizing too
You can get 4-6 uses out of this deep treatment jar, depending on how much you use on your hair 🙂
- This product smell is so-so.. I love when my hair product smell delicious and this doesn’t have a delicious smell (I really can’t explain the smell)
- When used too much (like weekly), it starts to leave your hair crunchy.. Maybe its just my hair i don’t know.. It is preferable to use once a month
I think this product is a staple product to say the least, It is a good deep conditioner with great moisturizing powers lol.. I especially love it because I dye my hair and that results in my hair getting drier than life most times lol and this product does a wonderful job of reinstalling moisture back into my thirty hair ( Here is some water for you curls!!) Lol
And if you want to see best results apply heat to your hair or leave it on your hair for a long time probably an hour or two.. so your body heat can work!! (Heat activation is important my friends) maybe this should be a con too probably lol
It is worth the price too although it could have been a little bit cheaper but hey!! This is a natural hair product we are talking about😂😂 These products are never cheap oo😂..
At the end, I think this product is a good run for you money, gets the job done perfectly!! So if you have naturally dry hair or if you dye your hair like me and you want a good moisturizing deep conditioning (ignoring the smell ofcourse😂).. This bad boy might just be for you!!
I will be doing a wash day rountine soon featuring this amazing product and I will be sharing pictures of my hair after using this product.. so stay tuned!! (Note: I’m not gonna be using it for the first time, nope!! This is my second jar.. I just want to share with you guys why I am really in love with this product)
Please let me know your impressions of this product if you have tried it, what do you think of the smell and other little things.. I will really really love to know!!
Thank you for reading, till later always remember to embrace your hair and love yourself💙💙💙