Hello, hello, hello!!
Hiii my beautiful queens, happy New month and welcome to the last month of 2016 *happy dance*. I’m sorry I have not been fulfilling my duties to y’all.. I promise to make it up to you *apologetic kiss*
Today I wanna talk about some natural hair hacks that will be useful to us all and y’all know how much i love hacks, any kind of hack I’m down to share 😆. Without wasting much time, here are 20hacks that will put a smile on your face when you realise how useful they are lol;
- Wear your dress/shirt/blouse👕👗👚 before putting on your makeup and fixing your hair, but if you are not about that life.. Ok I got you, all you got to do is take a big scarf, tie it over your face and hair,then wear your clothing, that way you don’t get makeup on your dress and your hair will still be in perfect slaying condition👍👍👑
- Don’t have a steamer for your deep conditioning session? No worries! Just get a plastic grocery bag (nylon bag), put on like a bonnet, tie the ends and go about your usual home business👍
- Detangle your hair from end to root👍
- Does your conditioner not have enough slip for detangling? no worries! just add few drops of your oil to it and happy detangling👍
- Use an old t-shirt to dry your hair instead of a normal towel
- If you notice that your ends are looking thin and not full enough after you do a twist out, just fix some perm rods to the ends for a fuller look.
- Wash your hair in sessions, for easier washing experience
- When deep conditioning your hair, tie a sock or a cotton scarf around your head to stop liquid and oil or both dripping down your face (I’m sure we all know the feeling when it starts to drip🙄🙄)
- Style on damp NOT wet hair.
- Always sleep on a satin pillowcase or with a satin scarf/bonnet (choose your poison lol😅)
- Minimize your use of heat.
- Instead of spending money on scrunchies in stores, you can make yours with stretchy elastic bands (they are affordable and you can get up to 30pieces of bands out of it)
- Trim your split ends.
- Moisturize your hair regularly.
- Utilize the wonderful gift of protective styling.
- Don’t twist/play/touch your hair all the time, to avoid breakage and some other unpleasant shit that will happen to your hair.
- Always conclude your wash day with a cold water rinse,to give your hair a shinier look and seal your hair curticles.
- Massage your scalp regularly.
- Utilize the banding method on your twist or braid outs to stretch out your hair and to achieve more length, and a fuller look.
- Always protect your hair during the winter period to avoid massive hair loss and breakage.
I hope you find these hacks useful and I hope they make your natural hair journey easier and more fun.
Till next time, always remember to embrace your hair and love yourself💗