My mobile phone has to be one of the most important item I have with me at all times, I have my phone with me always. I never forget it and I would be devastated if I lose it.
There are quite a few installed apps on my iPhone, while some are not so important, most helps me carry out my daily tasks, provide useful informations, get my activities done and make my “life” easier. Which are those?
- Whatsapp, enables easy communication between my friends and most importantly my family, who live very far away from me (inexpensive communications).
- Viber, to communicate with my work colleagues and classmates.
- iMessage, mostly useful when I can’t reach someone on all other messaging apps.
- Gmail, for easy reach of my emails.
- Snapchat, very entertaining when I’m bored.
- Instagram, to post photos, check what others are doing and promote my blog posts.
- Pinterest, to get ideas.
- Youtube, to watch my favorite youtubers and sometimes see a movie.
- Facebook, to promote my blog posts.
- Adobe Photoshop Express, to add more vibrance to my pictures.
- Retouch Me, for more complex touch-ups, done by human designers.
- Instasize, to insert frames.
- YouCam Makeup, for more beautifications.
- Google Maps, helps find my locations for my daily movements.
- Apple Wallet, for easy payments at stores.
- Privat24, for easy bank transactions.
- Dominoes, to get my favorite pizza.
- UberEats, for food deliveries.
- Apple Music, to listen to latest songs on the go.
- Shazam, for easy search of an unknown song.
- Modna Kasta, a ukrainian online store with beautiful and affordable items.
- AliExpress, for the cheapest deals.
- Uber, hmm, a ride.
- Yandex, for cheaper cabs.
- Safari, for fast informations.
- Google Chrome, mainly for translation of non-english informations.
- Microsoft Offices (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), for drafting informations and preparing presentations.
- WordPress, for easy posting and reading of post (mostly on my way out) when my laptop is unavailable.
- Notes, for putting down my ideas and to-do lists.
- Candy Crush, relaxing.
- Cooking Diary, very addicting cool game.
- Zip Extractor, for zip file extraction.
- Dropbox, for easy access to my saved files
- MedScape, for medical informations.
- SlideShare, medicals.
- Scanner For Me, for easy scanning and conversion of documents.
- BeenTogether, for my relationship anniversaries.
- Alarm, to wake me up early.
What apps do you enjoy using on your phone? I’ll love to know🎀
Keep up with me🙂, follow me on;
Wanna write a guest post on my blog? Ofcourse! Contact me at email@example.com
Collaborations are welcomed!