In all things, God says thanks must always be given. In my 22 years on earth I have had so many great experiences that I am extremely grateful for. I am surrounded by beautiful people and artifacts that make me smile, sometimes shed tears, most times laugh out loud. And In those moments I realize how lucky I am to have these good things, humans and values in my life.
Today, I will be sharing with you guys some of the things I am most grateful for in my life.
I am most grateful for;
- My beautiful and wonderful family, I love every single one of my family members (nuclear and extended). They always gat my back in sickness, health, bad and good times. They constantly support and love me the most. I’m very grateful for them
- The presence of the supreme being, God!Surrounding me, guiding and protecting me. Without Him I’m nothing.
- The stability of my health and well-being.
- My amazing, ever-loving boyfriend. I Love him so much and I’m so grateful for our relationship.
- My completed, ongoing and future accomplishments.
- My little corner on the internet, My blog! And the flow of ideas that come to me most times.
- My esteemed readers and supporters, without you guys, The success of my blog wouldn’t have been realized. I’m grateful for you guys and also grateful to you guys for all the support!
- My awesome friend(s), classmates and acquaintances. So much love! I’m grateful for you all.
- The gift of Life! I breathe great! I wake up strong and sleep calm. Thank you God!
- The provision of awesome food. I love eating and I’m grateful for the ability to taste all my favorite dishes😁
What are you most grateful for?
Did you enjoy reading this? Don’t forget to like, follow, share and Pen 🖊 down your comments.
Keep up with me on my social media, it will be great to have you there🙂,
Follow me on,