I love makeup! It’s a fun activity for me to beat my face to perfection even though I rarely wear makeup. Nowadays! I only wear makeup when I have something important to do or somewhere important to go. But on a regular day like going to classes, going shopping or hanging out casually with friends. I’m mostly bare-faced, more reason having a regular skincare routine is very important to me.
In the summer months, I was often without makeup just because sweating with makeup on was not on my to-do list for summer haha, I couldn’t be bothered. But enough about my summer activities ha ha and back to today’s post.
So, what products and tools do I possibly have in my makeup bag/kit?! Let’s find out.
ON MY FACE:
- Firstly, I use the RUBY ROSE STUDIO PERFECT PHOTO-LOVING PRIMER, I enjoy using this primer because of it’s nice matting effect which is great for my combined skin. Any product with a great matte effect has all my love actually haha. The primer gives me a matte base to work on, which I like a lot.
- Secondly, I use the MILANI CONCEAL+PERFECT 2 IN 1 FOUNDATION, I have my milani foundation in the color CHESTNUT (13), I really enjoy using this foundation unlike some other foundation that I’ve used like the nyx HD studio photogenic foundation that always oxidized and change color. The milani foundation doesn’t oxidize and change color after applying.
- Then I use the PATRICIA LEDO LOOSE POWDER in the deep color, the name might sound strange, well it is! haha, I purchased this powder in a drug store solely to bake my face after applying my concealer.
- Then I use the NYX CONCEAL. CORRECT. CONTOUR kit in the color Deep/Profound, I mostly use the concealers as you can see I’ve used quite a lot and sometimes the orange color corrector, I find this kit to be really economically as I get to use for a long time before I replace it.
- Then I use the NYX #NOFILTER FINISHING POWDER in the color Deep Golden (NFFP 13), this powder is really smooth and it gives my makeup a nice finishing look.
- Then I use the MAC PERFECTLY LIT HIGHLIGHTER, I use this occasionally when I need some glow but I will love to try some other highlighter though, if you have some suggestions please inform me in the comments.
ON MY EYES:
- I use the RUBY ROSE BE STYLISH AND LAMEL NATURAL LOOK (in tone 603) EYESHADOWS, I mostly use the ruby rose eyeshadow because it has some interesting colors which I like, but for a more natural look I use the natural look pallette.
- I use the ESSENCE INSTANCE VOLUME BOOST SMUDGE PROOF MASCARA, this mascara is all day water proof. I really love this mascara, worth the purchase.
- I use the GLAMBEE EYELINER in color Black, i purchased in a drugstore and it’s steady in my hands.
- I have 6 colors of eyebrow pencils but I mostly use the black, blue and grey pencils. I really don’t know the names, just regular drugstore eye pencils.
FOR MY EYEBROWS:
- I use the LAMEL PERFECT BROWS PENCIL in color #2 (deep brown), as I am so not perfect in using the eye brow gels. I tend to just stick to brow pencils.
ON MY LIPS,
I use mostly The Nivea Hydro care lip-balm (all the time!) and lipsticks. I rarely use lipglosses though but I own some.
So for lipstick I use ESSENCE LIPSTICKS in colors 7 (Undress My Lips), 11 (Cherry Sweet), 15 (Burgundy Spirit) and NYX LINGERIE LIPSTICK in color 5.
I also use ESSENCE LIPGLOSSES in colors 3 (friends of glamour), 6 (bright on!), 7 (happiness in a bottle), 11 (for a night out).
OTHERS, will be my makeup wipes, makeup brushes and tweezers. I basically use baby wipes to clean my makeup, then wash my face properly with my skincare products. And this concludes what products I have in my makeup bag.
Did you enjoy reading this? Don’t forget to like, follow, share and Pen 🖊 down your comments.
Keep up with me on my social media, it will be great to have you there🙂,
Find me on,